What have I missed?

--- "David L. Winchell, II" <davidwinchell2@sprynet.com> wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> Back after about a week away.  Had surgery last Friday and don't want to
> have to read through all this mail all at one time.  Anything important that
> I may have missed? Anyone else get married, announcements of family growth,
> new Rocco owners to the group, ect?  Anything important or interesting?
> Anything besides the argument between which is better? 8v or 16v....  Save
> me from the email nightmare I have...

First, I hope the surgery went well and that it was nothing too serious.

Big Al might have an announcement to make, and I ain't talking about his wife's Passat.

There are a few new guys but I haven't beat them up yet.

And 16V's still rule.

:)

Ron

=====
Cheapass Ron
 '81 Scirocco S 16 - "Victor Jr." (2.0L 16V, GL 4-speed w/ Quaife, Megasquirt coming...)