killer stickers

I had no idea! I thought the scirocco.org stickers were limited run things that didn't last long and didn't get reordered very often. Do they have Drivers Wanted instead of Racers Wanted? I may buy the stickers from that guy anyways as I rarely buy stuff from Potter (not having a credit card really cuts down on online purchasing). Good to know though, but I don't know if I could give up my M&M's....

Dan

Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
Dan Smith wrote:

> Some of you may know zero_cool, at least the screenname from vortex.
> Anyways, he has these really sweet stickers for sale for ...

The Potterpeople have "Driver Found" and "Racers Wanted" stickers that
are much better looking - theirs are in the correct VW font. Free for
the asking.. next time you place an order, just ask.. they are also the
original source for our highly sought after scirocco.org stickers. :)

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA