WTT: 8v Assym. Solid 278/? Cam for hydro equivalent (or close)

Hi everyone - I had literally just received this cam in the mail from a Vortex purchase when I saw an add for a ported TT hydro head and 3A block being sold locally.

Unfortunately, I have no idea who made it. I also have some crappy pix on me from the PO, but I will be happy to snap some pictures tonight for anyone who's interested.

The PO said that the intake duration is 278 with an exhaust that is a little less (I don't have a micrometer handy) and it looks near new.

Will entertain offers for any 8v hydro cam or sell for the $90+shipping I got it for.

Thanks for the bandwidth!

Jeff