16V head-combustion chamber volume?

A good friend in England tuned one of these back when they came out...  Which
was approx 83 I think?  ANYways, he ported, polished it, new cam (unknown
type/lift), new exhaust (again, unknown flavor) and got 132 at the wheels.
Granted, back then I think they had 99 octane in the UK at that time, but that
does not account for all of that power...

Because of this, I have often wondered what one of these would be like, in 2.0
form (would have to have the pistons made, as the combustion chamber is the in
piston, and 1.6s would not make it), with a turbo put on top...  I must assume
that it would not be that good a setup, but then again....  ?

David                 fahrvegnugen