Free oil link

mr.utility@highstream.net wrote:

> If you are going synthetic, replace all seals, esp if you have more than 80K
> miles or so on the motor...  That synth. will leak like a biyatch, been there,
> done that... Twice...

That was definitely true years ago, but I think it's a thing of the past
due to formulation changes over the years.  I began running Mobil 1 in
my motor when I bought the car 5+ years ago, with about 100k on the
bottom end.. 70k miles later, nary a drop escapes (nor burns!).

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA