Free oil link

Larry wrote:
> synthetic is only an advantage if/when you have a
> near melt-down situation and your oil temp goes
> WAY up.

It also has an advantage to those of us in the snow
belt -- it flows much better at low (below freezing)
temperatures.  When it's cold, a synthetic oil car will
turn over like normal.  A dino oil car will crank more
slowly -- errrr; errrr, errrr; errrr -- and you pray
with each slow revolution of the engine that it'll catch.

Kent, chillin tonight (we might see snow in NH)