differences between Euro and US-spec Kamei Mk2 spoiler?

Sir: I stand corrected. Thanks for pointing out the importance and
difference of this Kamei option.
While watching Kamei and Zender introduce all sorts of Scirocco options in
Germany, I considered adding some of those spoilers to my 79 GTI Scirocco
stripped/Bahn fighter version.
When the16V was introduced, it had spoilers I'd already seen after market
in Germany for the A2s. But, in Jeff's message, I missed and then failed to
consider the fact that those same products would have found their way into
special US issues.
But, I'm still a purist, except for what I do to relieve the 250K miles
plus engine in my 86 8V. No, even if I install two VR6s, I won't add
spoilers. Not at this point, even as much as I like the original spoiler
setups.
Would offer to help locate a Kamei in Europe, but the US and ROW versions
will certainly vary. It sounds only the factory optioned version would fit.
Tough serach.

BTW:Nobody wants to trade a good 16V (at least a low mileage good motor)
for the Claudia Schiffer poster?