Pics FINALLY - 140mph white faced 0 odo 16V cluster 4 sale

Hey All,

Thought I'd give fellow dubbers a shot at this before I head to ebay with
it. A 16V 140mph W/O upshift light with custom white face guages and a
cleared out odometer for a rebuilt motor or swap. Guages are temp and fade
resisant for years of clear operation. Make some offers, it's ready to ship!

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1006746

Check it out!

Thanks,
Jason Rinne
Bellingham, WA

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area).  https://broadband.msn.com