  From: Erik
  To: Scirocco List
  Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 9:48 PM
  Subject: Restrictor

      What is the deal with the restrictor in the TB of my 78? It looks like
  it can be removed.  I don't know why I took the intake tubing off today but
  I noticed it when I did.  It must just kill the power on that motor.  Then
  again, what do I know?

  As a side note.  The wife lamented an took the Hippie seat covers out of her
  Cabby.  Maybe it was that whole Pregnancy/Hormones thing.  Either way I'll
  chalk it up as a victory for me.  :)

  Erik