[all about special models] - California edition rocco???

Jeff, as I digged deeper on your vin and such other codes you have on your
tag,

I call tell you that the paint code you have took some tracking down

LY7Y = Zermatt Silver mettalic and is NOT listed in files I have as a
scirocco color or any models of VW from 82-84 as a matter of fact.... making
it INDEED a special color for sure.

now that is a trace, something is up with that car, let me dig deeper to see
what else I can track.. special california model i dont know yet, but ya got
me interested

ATS - Patrick Bureau