How to make your "approach" when buying a VW?

That works ..
But the key is to have money broke up ..
Don't show him that you have $200.
Break it up. Keep $50 in your car, 40 in your back pocket, anoather 20
in your front left and 120 in your front right.
This way u can play with the price :)
Lowball first then raise the price slowly. Always try to meet him 1/4
way on his asking price. So offer $120 and he sayz $200 next step up
would be $140 and tell him that's your final offer cuz that's what u
have on you. And if he's not willing to move tell him to wait for a sec.
Cuz u wanna check see what u have in your car. Go to car and pull out
$20 , then tell him u found anoather $20. that all u have. This will
make u look a bit on the broke side but never failed me yet! Also don't
go shopping in nice and clean clothes. Go in work clothes, ripped and
oil stained jeans or even better in overalls!

That's how I drove away with my rocco 2 years ago for a mere $45!!!
The guy was a complete moron! I seen the coil un-plugged and told him
the engine is probably dead and needs to be replaced because someone
played with the timing belt and might have bent the valves! The guy took
the bait and tolf me that he wouldn't get more then $40 at the local
junk yard. I told him I have $45 in my wallet right now. He said Deal!
Here's the ownership.
Just get her outta here ASAP cuz its taking up space that I need.
He left to pick up his wife. I got busy reset the timing, pluged the
coil in.. and she fired right up! Ran across the street borowed my
buddies dealer plates and drove her home. The guy seen me latter that
yeah driving it and asked me if I liked how she drove. I replied yes but
droped a imense amount of money to get her where she is right now. :)

Good luck
Adrian C.
Project Scirocco R2.oT - "The Turbocharged 16Valves of Fire Breathing
Fury"
( 2.0L 16V T66 )