Revisited Codes [all about special models]

alright for those that still wonder if my search has ended, lets just say
that I am stubborn and I continue to track the details of codes and special
codes for our roccos, I have made some great progress thanks to the help of
a local TST member that actually works for VW (grin) some inside info has
recently come to my attention and I though the wolfsburg owners may be quite
interested to find out... as well as a "special" scirocco model as well.

S701 - Special Sales campaign " Scirocco Slegato' VIN 53-J-01001 > CANADA
ONLY
includes ;
Aluminium Disc Wheels, front and rear, sill panel extension, exterior
mirrors left and right adjustable and heated (electrical), bumper and lining
for b pillar matching color of vehicules, sliding roof, sports seats with
height adjustment, sports steering wheel, gear shift knob and trim in
leather, interior trim in ember red or mauritius (blue) 1.8L 70KW

S707 - Special Sales Campaign " Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition " VIN
53-F-034001-> 53-F-060000

includes;
Aluminium wheels, bumper and exterior mirrors in colors of car, wiper and
washer for rear window, power steering, air conditionning, tailights
partially dimmed, cassette box.

S706 - Special Sales Campaign " Scirocco Wolfsburg Edition II "  VIN
53-E-060000
includes;
1.8L 70KW, 4 cylinder with K-jetronic engine, aluminium wheels, spoiler
rear, sports steering wheel, multifunction indicator (MFA) electrically
operated outer mirrors

and the other inetresting model (and I can see y'all scambling to find the
code now! hehe)

S718 - Special Sales Campaign " Scirocco "  No vin marked. by vw..
1.8L 70Kw 4 cylinder k-jetronic engine, Black exterior molding, electrically
operated mirror, interior trim black, sports seats, divided backrest rear.

So who's got a wolsburg II edition out there ?

ATS - Patrick Bureau