From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Erik
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 9:48 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Restrictor

    What is the deal with the restrictor in the TB of my 78? It looks like
it can be removed.  I don't know why I took the intake tubing off today but
I noticed it when I did.  It must just kill the power on that motor.  Then
again, what do I know?

As a side note.  The wife lamented an took the Hippie seat covers out of her
Cabby.  Maybe it was that whole Pregnancy/Hormones thing.  Either way I'll
chalk it up as a victory for me.  :)

Erik

---