Dealer Video - G60 working and Testing 7mb

Mark wrote:

> Quick question, I just started using Outlook, and I can't 'right click
> and save' on any links...  What's the dealio?

The dealio is that MS Outbreak? and all its derivatives (Outbreak?
Express etc) all suck ASS and should be banned.  Virtually every
email-borne worm attack goes after the Outbreak? address book.  Why?
Because "most" people use it, and it's about as secure as an unlocked
warehouse full of uranium in Osama's back yard.

IMHO the best freeware email client for the PC platform right now is
Mozilla 1.5 - includes a highly effective spam filter too.  Try it, you
won't go back!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA