would this be a good purchase ??

Ok folks,
The guy who does my racecar P&P does the P&P for $40.00 a hole. If you
want to organize a group P&P I'm sure a discount can be arranged. Just so
you know he is the one who does NGP's heads. He also does o-ringing for
Massive Turbo apps. manifold / gasket matching is included in the $40.00 a
hole. And just so you know a 16v costs 2x an 8v ie. 8 more holes.

Brian
let me know and I'll make arrangements and get some quotes / price breaks.