WAY OT: Need advice/resource on pouring concretefordrivewayaddition

<details of concrete pouring and finishing snipped>

Jeff Toomasson wrote:
> My driveway has a 25sq.ft. notch that was never poured
> because there used to be a tree there.

I took 25sq.ft. to mean the opening where the tree was
is 5' x 5', which would make it 1/25 as big as Marc's
calculations (about 2/3 of a cubic yard). Adjust you
numbers accordingly if it's a "small" patch rather than
a "big" one.

If it is smaller, you may be able to do it yourself.  Buy
enough bags of Sakrete or other ready-mix concrete.
Secure a board along the open edge. Lay in the rebar
and/or wire mesh. Mix the concrete in a trough or
wheel barrow. Let set up and trowel smooth. And
don't take a break until it is done.

HTH,
Kent