Crank timing pulley ?'s

Julie's thread about the crank timing pulley got me thinking that I didn't remember seeing the crank timing pulley when I picked up my 3A last week. Came home and sure enough it's not there.  >:(

Guess I'll have to whip out the ETKA, but does anyone know if the pulley from another engine will translate to a 3A? (praying a JH will work) On a good note, the key recess is in perfect condition!...  :-/

thanks, Jeff