The mathematics of the 8Vvs16V problem

jason how about this 8v (mine) I think my torque curve is quite broad, you
got 133ft'lbs, I got 118ft'lbs torque and in the same manner of the 16v it
instersecs the HP curve. stock JH head and 2L bottom end with only a g Grind
in it.

<http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/various/dyno/dyno%5Fatsgtx01%2EJPG>

is this what you where looking for ? or perhaps I did not understand the
question.

MSN:ATSGTX@hotmail.com |YAHOO:ATSGTX@yahoo.com
ICQ:32918816           |AIM:Texasscirocco