8v questions, what can I get from the yard?

I also wouldn't go with the RD head as it is a dickens to get the digifant
injector inserts out.  It can be done but the one time I tried I decided to
use a different head (that I already had).  There are so many other heads
around that it's not even worth the time or effort.  If you want a screamer
then just get an ABA and turbo it!  use the crossflow head as it is
basically a 16v wanna be so the flow going in one side and out the other is
more efficient.  As far as turbos go, I have a nice Garret turbo off of a
Saab that I just had checked out.  All you'd need is a manifold and
odds-n-ends (basically)!  I had a friend do this in a Rabbit and it was a
rocket!  I haven't messed with turbos much (doing a TD in my truck now) so
all I have to go on is my friends Rabbit and this list (and tidbits picked
up from other friends).  HTH!

Dave