Scored on some old manuals, woohooo

Hey all,

I hope i'm not gloating, but just wanted to share where someone might
care... Most people dont quite get likong old WCVW's as they have little
monetary value or social cachet (like a bug etc.)

at a flea market/garage sale I bought a box of old VW books. Got some very
cool stuff. These are all FACTORY vw books, like a VW dealer would be
issued not bentley's for the consumer market, all but one were printed in
germany listing VW as the publisher :)

repair manual type17 rabbit type 53 scircco 1974 printing (the original!!)
repair manual type17 rabbit type 53 scircco 1979 printing supplemets 1-36
separate binder with rabbit scirocco supplements 37-114!)
Scirocco Rabbit introductory service training information (vwoa publ.)
repair manual type 32/33 dasher 1978 printing incl. supplements 1-51
reminder stickers to stick in the manual to send you to a supplement

none of this stuff is for sale, as I dont normally score on documentation,
but wanted to share my find & I may scan a few pages here & there to
share, or if anyone has any specific questions about supplemets or
procedures or whatever in there I can look it up.

The box also came with a chiltons 1972-77 import car repair manual,
thats for sale, cheap, heh.

take care,

Steve

     Politics is the entertainment branch of industry. -- Frank Zappa
                       http://westfailure.net