Air compressors ROCK!

Last weekend I used a "Pancake" style compressor. I'ts only a few gallons,
but the air wrench, air hammer (?) and the sand blaster work reasonably
well.
It ran out of air very quickly with the hammer, but makes lug nuts easy. (I
felt like I was on a nascar team  :)

But I agree, man it made the jobs MUCH easier.

I used it last night to change the ball joints. I am hooked now  :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com