Eric's Day 2 pics...

While looking at the pic where the camera is pointed behind the car looking at a little wooden bridge, I noticed that he has the same problem that I have.  The little plastic emlem that sits between the door and the rear window is bulging out.  How does one mend this problem?

Mike

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source