OT: red letter week at the yunk yards

Next time I move, I'm checking out the yards in the area as one of the things to consider. Yards are fun to just poke around in and explore. The one I have however, is an hour away from me and run by a VERY old man who's partially deaf, lives in a trailer in the middle of the yard and sits on his porch yelling at everyone. The only thing missing is the shotgun by his side. Nice finds Anson! Also, Koabi is looking for a 2L engine...

Dan

Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yea, so whilst attending the columbus yard I discover a 3A engine and nab a neuspeed weighted shift rod for $5.50. Then today I find myself rooting through another local yard, upon exploring the engine bay of a 924 I discover a neuspeed big bore throttle body... not like I needed the damn thing but I snagged it anyways.

Just thought I'de share my joy... such that it is

Anson