Good day in Nate's Sciroccoland!!

Yep.
Went down to the local VW/Audi guru to inquire about a new Hall sender
for the '81, since it's been sitting for almost 3 months and covered
with bird sh*t and busted nuts.  He had an old dizzy for me, and he also
agreed to buy my '84 so I don't have to look at it anymore!!
Got the dizzy installed and got 'er running!!  Went for a drive, it ran
strong (like always), and it still have strut issues that maybe I can
get to tomorrow.
So, got one car running and almost got one car gone!  He'll be here
tomorrow to trailer it away......
I'll miss it, it's been a long, strange trip......
Nate