Rocco Honeymoon, Day 1

I wouldn't be surprised if it really was 16k. Beautiful pictures though, way cool castle. Where are the rocc's gold rims though? The view over that pass is amazing! All our decidous trees are now white sticks due to lots of wind, stuff still looks very green in southern CO. Keep up the great pics and interesting narrative. Looks like I may have to save up and tour around CO myself sometime.

Have fun,
Dan

Patrick Bureau <txrocco@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I do hope he meansn 56K not really 16K modem.

nice scenery

ATS - Patrick Bureau