Eric and Katy's honeymoon

Man, what a sweet bike! Now she can sell thye suzuki to me for ridiculously cheap! Hehe anyways, the wedding was great. Tobias and his girlfriend came out all the way from Cali, Koabi and his girlfriend were there and all kinds of other dub people. We talked lots of shop, I made great connections for some parts and paint I need and a great time was had by all. Partying went on till about 3am and we all drank a respectable amount. Nothing like hanging in a bar with the bride still in her dress and everyone else still in tuxes and formal wear. Eric actually danced, including doing a very impressive off-the-cuff tango(!!) as well as starting a congo line. Yes, our Eric can bust a move! Pictures I'm sure will be posted by Koabi and Tobias and my pictures are on an unfinished disposible cam, so they'll be up sometime. I'm not sure if plans changed from taking the mk2 to taking the bikes, but if they did, I hope they bundle up! All in all, a very touching wedding, a great reception and
 lots of fun had by all.

Dan

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
Now, are we talking progress on the trip (ie: where they drive to, when they get there, etc.) or progress as far as the "honeymoon"? (ie: Where they do... er,... nevermind)

Drew MacPherson wrote:
Eric has created a forum on www.vintagewatercooleds.com to track the
progress of his honeymoon excursion with his lovely bride Katy. For those
who are not forum members, sign on and check it out. I understand the
epic journey is to begin tomorrow night!

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=20

Drew

| 84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco |
| http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd |

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source