Eric and Katy's honeymoon

I know my opinion does not count for much, but seeing a woman on a bike just always make it so much better than a woman in a scirocco... yeah I know what perverse words those are from me..... but I call it like I see it.

goooooo girl... give him a ride, make HIM site on the mini-seat on that spoiler and ride the wind guys !!!

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:
Now, are we talking progress on the trip (ie: where they drive to, when they get there, etc.) or progress as far as the "honeymoon"? (ie: Where they do... er,... nevermind) On second thought, will there be pictures?

Mike

Drew MacPherson wrote:

Eric has created a forum on www.vintagewatercooleds.com to track the
progress of his honeymoon excursion with his lovely bride Katy. For those
who are not forum members, sign on and check it out. I understand the
epic journey is to begin tomorrow night!

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=20

Drew

| 84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco |
| http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd |

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source