From: Kervin Ridgley [mailto:kridgley@brownscar.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 3:01 PM
To: list
Subject: Oil in my coolant AGAIN!

Well, after a 400 mile trip to the beach, I notice that I was using a
lot of oil.  About a quart for 400 miles.  Well, yesterday, I see my
coolant bottle is filling with emulsified oil.  That's the way my car
was when I got it.  I happen to have another "oil warmer" around and I
put that on.  I didn't have time to do a good flush, so I hope that was
what it was.  I need to find that parts to get that warm in the trash!