the intermediat shaft bearing is missing or?

here is a picture of my block if you look at the intermediate shaft access port, you willsee a newly installed "grey looking" bearing, there is another one at the other end as well, if either of these are missing... well get the shop to re-install them

<http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/various/engineblock/P2080745%2EJPG>

shawn f <falzsf@mts.net> wrote:
Check out the page for my problem:

http://wpggamer.org/inter/index.htm

I think the machine shop removed my bearing for my intermediate shaft!! Ahhhhhhh more delay i didnt even notice till i put my crankshaft and piston/rods in!!! OOPSS that'ill tech me....