brake caliper paint?

BEST way? Absolute BEST way?-- Send the calipers/carriers/discs to THESE
folks for the no-fade thermal ceramic coating treatment:

<A HREF="http://www.finishlinecoatings.com/";>http://www.finishlinecoatings.com/</A>

It's spendy-- real spendy-- expect to pay over $200 for all the bells and
whistles.

But at least it lasts.

A step down from the ultra-zoot thermal finishes is the two part catalyst
paints. I spent $40 for a Folia-Tec kit to do my 10.1s over five years ago.. I'd
have to say that unlike OTHER crap products from Folia-Tec, their caliper
paint IS what they advertise. (still looks good as new)

Positive experience with VHT makes me think their product might also be worth
a try. The VHT interior color dye IS THE sh$t, btw...

Haven't used Rustoleum yet on calipers-- thanks for the tip, Ron..