RPM drop

This car has the MAF sensor (of a sort) instead of CIS, correct?  If that is
the case, more than likely, that sensor is worn out...  It has a brass arm
that slides along a track to tell the ECM where the air flow is...  If it has
this type, with many miles the are apt to wear through...  If it does not have
this type of sensor, ignore this post...  :-)

David    aka Fahrvegnugen