From: "Dan Smith"
To: "Joe Doty" ;
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 6:21 PM
Subject: RE: screaming problem, help!

> It's definitely coming from right around the throttle body and I didn't
check the manifold itself. That could definitely make the noise it's making
though. The boot from the fuel dist to the TB is okay as far as I can see.
No suction feeling, no tears. I have the hard plastic intake piece between
the boots and I couldn't feel any splits in it. I have an a2 golf TB with
the Neuspeed adapter piece. Should there be a gasket or something between
any of those parts? I didn't feel suction, but with just metal to metal
contact, a small crack or space could develope somewhere it seems.