List Track Day, the mandatory slanderous post

>Finaly got around to answering e-mail... work blows.

Tell me about it, after having you guys over and playing all weekend...

>Huge thanks to Cathy and Denis, you guyses are the most best-ust hosts!
>
>Cathy's house would be on the next episode of MTV's cribs..... but she
>want's to maintain annonimity. What a schweet pad, only a few minutes from
>a drag strip/race course and surrounded by some of the smoothest dirt roads
>known to man. We're working on the adoption papers right now, I hope to
>have moved in by the end of the year : )

Fine, as long as you can run a vaccuum.

>All that hullabaloo about me flogging Victor around the track is nothing
>more than a twisted attempt to get me in trouble with Ron.... I would never
>dream of putting Victor through the rigors of massive lift off
>oversteer.... or 110 mph on the dirt... never... not me!!

Well, when I was out with Carston, he said something about the red car that
kept geting sideways, to which I answered, it's just Anson...

>I bet marc... or mark (sorry I'm ignorant) was lapping faster than me by
>the end of the day.... that mk1 was deffinately doing a pissing dog
>impression!
>
>When can we do it again?

Oh for sure.

>I was about a gazillion dollars (canadian of course) richer after selling
>my valuable tear drop rims on the canadian black market......(they normaly
>just sell spiked maple syrup) but I blew all my new found wealth at
>Canadian shack.

Yes, the guy at "Canadian shack" was wondering who the rich guy with the
Kentucky accent was, now I know. They seemed to know about you in the
lingerie store too. SO what did you get for the rims??? How many gazillion?

Cathy