List Track Day, the mandatory slanderous post

Or option B woulkd be fnd a cheap flight a few days before and buy a beater
here for the purpose. As for Rice, there was some very quick rice out with
them, and tons of it over on the quarter and at the show. These guys never
even looked at the show, the depths of  "blingage" was unsurpassed, too bad
they didn't take some pics to photoshop.
It was a good time for sure.
Cathy