Needed : 16V downpipe or repair advice

My downpipe flex section leaks... does anyone have a DP they'd be willing
to sell?  Catless would be fine, BTW.  Alternately, has anyone had any
luck welding a solid section in place of the flex area?  I have a good
muffler shop locally if this sounds at all feasible to you exhaust gurus.
I'm sure they's be willing to fab something if anyone has any advice.
(BTW -- I am swapping in TT motor mounts this weekend to [hopefully]
remedy the issues that caused the flex section to leak in the first
place!)

Thanks folks!

Chris
cscmc1@eiu.edu