damn butt dyno...is it lying? and header install thoughts...

Very much like mine except for the intake manifold  I have the 50mm), and I
don't have headers. Mine is good for 133 to the wheels, on a good day..but
isn't every day a good day?
Cathy
2L/1.8 head, euro intake manifold and intake cam, TT exhaust etc, the
standard recipe...