Turn Signal Project Status UPDATE

Okay, the molds are settling into their new home at the new shop.  I
dropped them off this evening and the guy said he would get started on them
tomorrow.  He is thinking that he will have a part on Thursday for me to
inspect, and then theoretically a first article by Monday if all goes well.

I was told the smoked lens would not be a problem, and of course the stock
amber color has already been matched.  So I am thinking when all is said
and done, the turn signals will be available in three colors:  amber,
clear, and smoked.

Kirsten