Turn Signal Project Status

I've always wanted a "new" rear Scirocco badge that didn't have the
'Fuel Injection' below it.  Kinda cheesy these days to advertise your
car as having fuel injection!  :)

Even though I tinted my taillights red, a new set made all red would be
cool - I'd buy a set or two...  (making them look like an "S" version
with a metal or plastic black strip on top would be even nicer!)

Mark.
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K

I'm