List Track Day, the mandatory slanderous post

Well, that settles it. I'm selling all my worldly possessions and buying an RV with a hitch for my rocc. That way, I can go to all the cool events listors set up. Dynos, drags, shows, wrenching sessions, track days, the list goes on and on. Sounds like an awesome turnout and a good time had by all. Photos/clips going on the web anytime soon? Was there any ricer drifter wannabes at the track who passed out when Anson hopped on the track? ;)

Dan
PS- Ben's mk1 is such a chick magnet.