fuel to the fire: 16v's are BAD!

What's up peoples? Build the engine you like, dyno it to prove its power if
you need to have numbers, and just drive the damn thing. I'm loving the 16V,
but am not sure how many valves the next one will have. They all have
merits. Too much time wasted here on chest beating, and folks taking teasing
way too seriously. (But 16Vs are better...well, at least than my stock 1.6
8V anyways)
Time to spread some love eh?
Cathy