Parking

They are a type of crumple zone. I tapped (5~7? mph in rev) a tree in the
very corner of the rear bumper on my dad's old truck and it wrinkled way
more than it should have because of the corner support being a "crumple
zone."

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, tune up, install harness, and finally I may get
to makeing it look better!!)