VW's drive flange repair kit.

If we're talking about the same sleeve then there is only one; on the
passenger side. It's the flourescent green seal carrier. The older style
tranny case (ie. 2H tranny) uses two of these IIRC. But since you put in
an 80% kit you must have the newer style since that kit won't fit the old
diffs. (I guess it's possible you could have a franken-case with a newer
diff swapped in to an old case.. but you'd probably know it)

Anyway, I think it's just press-deformed in there (like the 5th gear
cover) so you'll have to rip it out as best you can and hammer a new one
in. I've never done it so don't take my word for it.

I wouldn't bother unless it's obviously damaged; I think a more likely
culprit is your drive flanges themselves. Mine had slight grooves worn in
them and I replaced the seals on both sides twice; each time they started
leaking again shortly after installation.

The third time (~2.5 months ago) I got smart and replaced the flanges
themselves. Chris Delong sold me a set of flanges off an A3 tranny, which
are supposedly hardened on the seal contact surface. With new seals and
these new flanges, I've been staying dry for miles and miles. (Ugh, that
sounds like a feminine hygiene commerical)

This is a common problem; the hard part is finding replacement flanges
that aren't grooved themselves.

Since you've done the 80% kit before I assume you know how to pull and
replace the flanges.. you need circlip pliers and the special flange
compressor. Don't forget to buy the plug for the center of the flange in
addition to the seal and circlip, too.

-Toby