leisure reading for the grease monkey

I linked one of these articles, saying how bad 16v's are. (He goes on to say worse stuff, it's great!) After reading the rest of the articles, while it sometimes sounds like a Drake ad and is a bit dated, the info here is amazing! Every part of the engine is described, the pros and cons of the material that part is made from, all simple to understand. Read Robert Collin's 5 articles, they explain everything you ever wanted to know about the options you have when building a performance block. The other articles are useful as well I'm sure, I just haven't gotten that far yet. Here ya go:
http://www.ffp-motorsport.com/tuning/

Dan