OK - Knock Sensors & WOT systems

Seeing as how my 81 chassis has an A2 based motor (RD 10:1 1.8L) in it
but I'm still running the CIS w/ O2 that it (the 81) came with, it
therefor doesn't have the same fuel enrichment the later A1 GTI and
beyond. (including 1983+ Mk2 Sciroccos, right?)

So, what are the losses, drawbacks to not having said fuel enrichment?

I am using the RD's Dist, it's K/S system, and the Ign module, coil, and
fueling system from the 81.

btw- I still have the Donor RD's Ign & fuel systems to work with.

TBerk