Motor Mounts (again)

I hate to tell you this Chris, there is one more bolt under the water pump
pulley if I remember correctly.
I just pulled one from the junkyard and that one was the bear.
this one is the hardest, but it can be done. The water pump pulley has 6mm
allen keys (3) to hold it down. Under there is a 14-15mm bolt through the
plate.

Good luck!

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development