[TECH] 3a dyno in and I am disappointed, sorta...

*Drool, slobber, slobber* Man, that is a kickass head. The pricetag on it helps the unobtanium bit though, that's for sure. Not that it's not worth it... For about 5min I was thinking how I could raise $1000, but then reality kicked in and as cool as it would be to say I got a Drake hydro head, it's just not sensible in the least. On the other hand, Mike if you'd be interested in selling your setup when conversion time comes, I'd definitely be interested in that. Mainly everything but the bottom end.

Dan

Matt Coates <bencoates@yahoo.com> wrote:
There is a hydro Drake head & cam FS on the Vortex:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1045816

This is a sick head not to mention unobtanium. I've read this head on an RD
block is good for 130hp or so.

--- Mike Potter