[tech Report] 5.75 round headlights.. an option tootherthanHella solution

DUDE, you really need to start using a freakin spell checker!  :)
You're making us Canadians look bad...  (well you're French-Canadian, so
I guess you could always use that as an excuse...)   <grin>

Mark - on my high horse
80 S
81 S  ABA/JH/4K