(ot) moved out of the shop today

     well, packed up the tools and parts i'm keeping and turned in the key
to the shop today. i guess i'll be working out of my own garage if we get
this house. it was surprising how pissed the other guys were/are! you'd
think they'd be happy i'm moving onwards and upwards, but they seemed to
really take it personally!  they seemed more concerned about " i thought you
were going to give me that amp", or " i thought we were going to trade for
that" type crap. some friends eh?  oh well, now it's time to move on to the
next project!

So Sayeth The Hitman

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time offer--
sign up now!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup