weird running problem...[Follow up]

I'm going to start with the relay fuel pump solution first.  It's only $45 for the part and I can do it myself.  On another note, I picked up the car this morning from the garage.  I love living in the country surrounded by honest people.  I was charged $100 for a 25 mile tow (50 if you count him coming to get me) and he also dropped me off at my door on the way back to the garage.  I was charged NOTHING by the garage because "all we did was start it to see if it would do it again, and I can't charge you for that."  And I also found out (are you sitting down?) that this garage only charges about $30-35 an hour for labor.  They also do full restorations (specializing in Mustangs).  And they also did a great job on fixing the wife's car after the 18 yr old spun it into a ditch, mailbox and fence.

Mike

'86 red 16v

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source