Garage floor ideas needed.

First and foremost you need to clean the oil and goo off the floor.  I'd
start with Simple Green and a wire brush and work my way up to a 25/75
mix of mueratic acid and water and use a wire brush on the end of a pole
to scrub it around, then mop with straight water.

After that you can use the Epoxy stuff in a can from Home Depot.  That
type of floor coating is good for about 3 years of normal wear and if
you let it cure properly will resist hot tire pickup very well.

I ended up finding an industrial floor coating on e-bay for $25 for 5
gallons.  It's a type of concrete sealer used in warehouses.  The stuff
takes 5 coats but only 2-3 hours to dry between coats and then a total
dry time of 5 hours before you can drive/slide your floor jack on it.
Best of all it doesn't peel.  IF something scratches it I take a dab of
the left over sealer from the box/bag it came in and just coat the
scratch.

It's super slick when wet though which has led my older sons to learn
the finer points of curling using their 4 year old brother as the stone
:-)